January 28 – 29, 2019
Join INA for a two-day summit to discuss opportunities, benefits and challenges facing insurance networks and how to improve distribution through this channel. Hear from thought leaders and collaborate for productive relationships with carriers, associations, channel partners and peers to evolve the collective value of insurance networks.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners and senior management of professionally managed networks consisting of at least 6 independent agencies sharing services that may include joint master carrier appointments, have established leadership and a formal partnership structure. Participation exceptions can be granted by the meeting committee if the group would benefit from an applicants inclusion.
- Insurance carriers, wholesalers and program administrators with distribution or seeking distribution with insurance networks.
- Industry service providers to insurance networks and carriers.
An agenda is being developed that will accomplish the following:
- Provide takeaways on improving your network
- Include presentations on managing carrier relationships
- Create opportunities to learn from network peers
- Attract cutting edge technology to present their solutions for Networks
- Organize round table discussions on Best Practices
- Allows time for business development networking