2022 Annual Meeting
January 25-27, 2022
Hilton Fort Worth
The INA during its first 4 years of operation has proven the value of events that allow for collaboration, networking and business development between agency networks, insurance carriers and service providers. The top 20 Networks in the U.S. represent over $38B in written premium. Most of these networks have attended INA events. The 45 Networks who have participated in the INA represent over $10B in premium and 20,000 retail agencies across the United States.
Join the INA for a two-day summit to discuss opportunities, benefits and challenges facing insurance networks and how to improve distribution through this channel. Hear from thought leaders and collaborate for productive relationships with carriers, associations, service providers and peers to evolve the collective value of insurance networks. Please note, this is a business casual event. INA members attend at a lower fee. Discounted Membership+Meeting packages are available. Contact us to discuss pricing.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners and senior management of professionally managed networks consisting of at least 6 independent agencies sharing services that may include joint master carrier appointments, have established leadership and a formal partnership structure. Participation exceptions can be granted by the meeting committee if the group would benefit from an applicant’s inclusion.
- Insurance carriers, wholesalers and program administrators with distribution or seeking distribution with insurance networks.
- Industry service providers to insurance networks and carriers.
Meeting Registration & Information
*Interested in becoming a member? Discounted Membership+Meeting packages are available. Contact us to discuss pricing.
- Trade Show General Information & Links
- Service Provider Information Fact Sheet
- Service Provider AV Price Menu
- Shipping Labels
- Keynote Speaker Presentation, featuring Robert Hartwig
- Keynote Speaker Presentation, featuring Ivy Kusinga
- Maximizing Service Provider Partnerships for Networks
- Characteristics of a Successful Carrier-Network Relationship