Producer Development Strategies for Your Agent Members
January 25 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
A panel of your network peers will provide a strategic roadmap leading to optimized producer development for members of your Network. The panel will discuss their solution for producer acquisition, retention, and funding. This is a repeatable model for networks looking to support agents seeking significant organic growth through the addition and training of producers.
This Producer Development Program has been initiated by members of the INA who built and are testing the program. They have collectively integrated aspects of building culture, strategic methods for hiring practices and methods for training and retaining talent. Various tools are included in the ‘toolkit’ of options available, which networks can elect to deploy individually or as a whole. In addition, local partnering is encouraged with carriers who can provide specific areas of support to network members. This approach recognizes and addresses the struggle many top agencies have with respect to developing commercial lines producers.
Attendees at this session will hear the following aspects of the LINC Producer Development Program to assist member agents to meet the demands of this extremely competitive environment.
- Business Readiness: A survey to gauge an agencies readiness to participate in a producer development program.
- Funding: Financial strategies to jump start producer hiring.
- Sourcing: How to find talent and service providers who operate in this space.
- Testing: Critical aspects to evaluate role-fit and ensure a successful hire.
- Training: What and how your Network can access training for producer development and producer retention.
- Measuring: The plan to monitor results and progress through peer advisory groups for new producers.