Maximizing Service Provider Partnerships for Networks
January 26 | 1:30 – 2:30 PM
With the proliferation of technology and service provider opportunities available to improve operations, the responsibility for Networks to assist their agents with these decisions has never been greater.
Developing a strategy to review service provider opportunities can be a key differentiator and critical factor in an agent’s search for a best fit Network to join.
Come listen to a panel of your peers discuss best practices for this important aspect of network administration, and what steps your network should consider to move in that direction. Attendees can expect to hear about:
- Determining the viability of a service for your agent population
- Pros and Cons of product endorsement
- The vetting process, product history, reputation and testing
- Contract considerations, agent discounts, network compensation and marketing fee opportunities
- Setting expectations for mutual success
- Criteria to determine a successful product offering to your agents
- Ongoing management of service provider relationships